Valley Medical College has been training students for entry-level careers in the health care field in Salem since 1995. The school continues this tradition as Institute of Technology. This name change comes with a current campus expansion that has doubled the size of the school to accommodate new enrollment growth.
The Institute of Technology group of schools currently consists of five campuses in California and has been working in the Central Valley of California since 1986. Institute of Technology’s Salem campus will be the sixth campus holding the IOT title.
Institute of Technology is designed to produce graduates who are employable in their selected areas of study by providing them with career-focused training, experienced instruction, constant communication, continuous assistance, and convenient self-discipline in a professional atmosphere. They make an effort to not only assist graduates with employability, but also infuse self-worth along with a need for progressive development in each of their long term choices.
Institute of Technology’s campuses in California and Oregon provide you with the option of selecting from numerous career training programs.
- Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning
- Network Support Technician
- Web & Graphic Design
- Emergency Medical Technician Training
- Medical Administrative Assisting (Salem Campus Only)
- Medical Assistant (Salem Campus Only)
- Medical Billing/Coding Specialist
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Technician
- Practical Nursing (Salem Campus Only)
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Vocational Nursing
- Administrative Office Professional
- Computerized Accounting
- Human Resource Administrator
- Criminology & Emergency Response Management